Supervisory Skills III
Leaders must communicate the case for strategic change in a way that builds excitement and inspires commitment. Leaders much approach evaluation and improvement opportunities in a manner that sustains morale, commitment, and trust. Total hours of training is 16.
* Driving Change
* Resolving Workplace Conflict
* Performance Management: Reviewing, Coaching, and Disciplining
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Introduce change, explore change, and overcome people's resistance to change.
- Sustain an environment that embraces change and celebrates success.
- Identify how to approach conflict as a process.
- Learn strategies for dealing with difficult people.
- Provide consistency, establish goals and measurement, implement discipline.
If you have unique leadership needs or a unique leadership structure, please contact any of our Business Development Managers to find out about customization opportunities for your company or call the BCI office at (517) 483-1857.
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »