Changing Company Culture for Effective Problem Solving
This one-day workshop, based on the AIAG Guideline, CQI-10 Effective Problem Solving, is focused on identifying desired behaviors within your organization and changing the internal culture towards problem solving. It is not a detailed "How to" with regards to root cause analysis and reporting formats. Rather, it is a study of how to get your organization ready to implement effective problem solving.
At the completion of this training program, the participant should be able to:
- Understand the AIGA CQI-10 Effective Problem Solving Guideline.
- Define tools for identifying and evaluating the current culture in your organization towards problem solving.
- Identify tools for implementing cultural change within your organization.
- Apply tools for implementing the desired behaviors within your organization.
- Source a review of best practices with regards to root cause analysis tools and reporting formats.
Who should Attend:
Mid- and upper-level management personnel who can cause change in your organization.
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »