NEW! Mobile Technologies: How Smartphone Applications are Changing Business
As we become increasingly dependent on mobile devices in our everyday lives, Smartphone applications can be more than "cute interruptions." Savvy businesses can lower infrastructure, software, integration, even personnel costs with effective use of mobile technologies while mobile applications enable business to proceed without interruption, regardless of an employee's location.
This 8-hour training will cover trends to watch, effective use of mobile phone applications to grow a business, security, and tips for staying on top of advancements in the technology so that your business can continue to thrive.
At the completion of this course, the student will have worked with the following topics:
- The Role and Benefits of Mobile Phone Apps in Today's World
- Trends to Watch
- Latest Mobile applications
- Effective Virtual Teams
- Techniques for on-to-go accounting, field reporting, keeping track of client history
- Mobile applications to effectively grow a business
- Efficient work flow and project tracking
- Effective marketing strategies
- The integration of mobile applications with office computers
- Looking to the Future
Who should Attend:
This course is designed for anyone interested in using mobile technologies effectively in business.
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »