These steps are for students who want to take classes at Lansing Community College to transfer back to their home institution and attain a degree there.
- You will need to apply for Admission like any other student does - http://www.lcc.edu/admissions/. You can also obtain a guest application from their home institution.
- If you are planning on receiving Financial Aid, you can find more information at the Financial Aid Website- http://www.lcc.edu/finaid/.
- To take any class at Lansing Community College, students require
placement levels. Most guest students qualify to waive your placement tests,
or if you don't, then you will need to take the Placement Tests at the
Note: Placement tests can be waived under certain circumstances. To see if you qualify for the waiver, visit - http://www.lcc.edu/advising/waivers.aspx.
- Make sure that your meet with your Academic Advisor at your home
institution to make sure the course you are taking at LCC will transfer and
count towards your degree.
- For important deadlines and dates, you can find them here - http://www.lcc.edu/schedule.
Academic Advising Center
Gannon Bldg, Room 212
Phone: (517) 483-1904
Additional contact information »