Essentials of Leadership
Do you face any of these issues?
- Are your leaders lacking basic, yet essential, interaction skills?
- Do they need help engaging others to achieve organizational results?
- Does your organization need a fast-paced, engaging way to introduce foundation interaction skills?
This 4-hour course is the foundation for each of our leadership certificates. You will learn how to get results through people. Tools necessary for a successful "leadership journey" will be presented.
During the course, a set of essential skills to meet both practical business needs and participants' personal needs will be presented.
Participants acquire a set of proven interaction skills, discover seven Leadership Imperatives key to meeting today's challenges, and realize their role as a catalyst leader -- a leader who inspires others to act.
This is a pre-requisite for all Leadership and Supervisory Skills classes.
Informal leaders and frontline leaders through mid-level managers
Participants will work with the following topics:
- The Interaction Process -- skills a leader must use to ensure the success of every interaction.
- Key Principles -- tools to meet people's personal needs.
- Interaction Guidelines and Process Skills -- to meet individuals' practical needs.
- Feedback Essentials -- providing both positive and developmental feedback.
- Send Off: Planning and Close -- developing a plan to apply new skills back in the workplace.
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »