Supervisory Skills II
Once fundamental supervisory skills have been attained, Supervisory Skills II can assist participants with the more challenging day-to-day tactical skills that will help create a high-performance environment. Total hours of training is 16.
* Communicating for Leadership Success
* Working as a Team
* Attitude is Everything
* Making Meetings Work
Upon successful completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Multiply effectiveness by motivating their team.
- Apply team success factors to improve the performance of the teams they lead.
- Improve work group results by helping people sustain their motivation.
- Recognize when there is an attitude problem and take the steps necessary to correct it.
- Plan, facilitate, and follow-up on meetings to achieve results.
Contact any of our Business Development Managers to find out about customization opportunities for your company or call the BCI office at 517.483.1857
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »