CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
This course will expand upon your knowledge by addressing the essential elements of the 10 domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for information systems security professionals. The course offers a job-related approach to the security process, while providing the basic skills required while preparing for CISSP certification.
At the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Control access to information systems.
- Network systems and telecommunications.
- Define security management.
- Create applications security.
- Perform cryptography.
- Secure system architecture.
- Execute operations security.
- Perform business continuity planning.
- Apply physical security.
- Apply law, investigations, and ethics.
Industry Certifications optional
Who should Attend:
This certification is beneficial to IT consultants, managers, security policy writers, privacy officers, information security officers, network administrators, security device administrators, and security engineers.
The CISSP is targeted at professionals with at least 4 years of experience in the information security field or 3 years of experience and a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »