College Night '14
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Lansing Community College is pleased to announce our college night for fall 2014. We cordially invite you to participate in our college night event at LCC, Thursday, October 9, 2014 from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. You will have the opportunity to visit with representatives from 50+ colleges and universities from around the state.
High school students, parents, families, current LCC students and community members are all welcome! Free parking will be available in the Gannon Ramp located at the 600 block of N. Grand Ave. Also, city meters are free after 6:00 p.m.
College Night 14 is being held at Main Campus, where there is ample opportunity to visit with representatives from several colleges, universities and post-secondary education institutions from around the state.
Free parking is available in the Gannon Ramp located at the 600 block of N. Grand Ave. Also, city meters are free after 6:00 p.m. Please join us for this exciting college night event.
Representatives from numerous colleges are attending this event including:
Here are some tips to help you get the most from your visit:
Things to do at College Night
- Talk with college representatives about the programs they offer and ask questions of their admission requirements.
- Pick up brochures and other handouts from colleges that interest you.
- Look into dates and registration for college entrance exams.
- Attend financial aid seminar
Questions to ask College Representatives
- What are the five strongest majors at your institution?
- What are your admissions requirements?
- Are there special visitation days on your campus? How can I arrange a campus visit?
- What are the application deadlines for admission and financial aid?
- Do you accept Advanced Placement credits?
- What additional academic
services do you offer students?
- Career counseling?
- Study skills workshops?
- When must I choose a major?
- What types of extra-curricular activities and clubs are there on campus?
We cordially invite you or a representative from your institution to participate in our college night event at Main Campus, Thursday, October 9, 2014.
This is an annual college fair for Lansing, Charlotte, East Lansing, Grand Ledge, Haslett, Okemos, Waverly, Williamston and surrounding communities.
College Night '14
College representatives are asked to arrive between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. to set up. There will be a hospitality area with a light dinner provided for representatives. This program will be in an arena style fair and all tables will be assigned.
There are several nearby restaurants and hotels to meet your accommodations.
RSVP Below - Deadline to RSVP is September 5th
* - Required Fields
Student Affairs Division
Gannon Building - StarZone
Additional contact information »