Students and Parents
With events at both LCC East Campus and LCC West Campus, there is ample opportunity to visit with representatives from several colleges, universities and post-secondary education institutions from around the state.
Free parking is available at both locations. Please join us for this exciting college night event.
- Adrian College
- Albion College
- Alma College
- Aquinas College
- Baker College of Owosso
- Ball State University
- Butler University**
- Calvin College
- Central Michigan University
- College for Creative Studies
- Concordia University - Ann Arbor
- Cornerstone University**
- Davenport University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Ferris State Univeristy
- Finlandia University
- Grace Bible College
- Grand Valley State University
- Hilsdale College*
- Hope College
- Indiana Tech
- Johnson and Wales University*
- Kellogg Community College*
- Kettering University
- Kendall College of Art and Design
- Lansing Community College
- Lawrence Technological University
- Madonna University
- Michigan Technological University
- Northern Michigan University
- Olivet College
- Oakland University
- Saginaw Valley State Univeristy
- Saint Mary's College
- Sienna Heights University
- Spring Arbor University
- The University of Toledo
- Trine University
- University of Detroit Mercy
- University of Michigan - Flint
- Valparaiso University
- Walsh College
- Wayne State University
- Western Michigan University
*Only attending LCC West Event on October 2nd
**Only attending LCC East Event on October 3rd
Here are some tips to help you get the most from your visit:
Things to do at College Nights
- Talk with college representatives about the programs they offer and ask questions of their admission requirements.
- Pick up brochures and other handouts from colleges that interest you.
- Look into dates and registration for college entrance exams.
- Attend financial aid seminar
Questions to ask College Representatives
- What are the five strongest majors at your institution?
- What are your admissions requirements?
- Are there special visitation days on your campus? How can I arrange a campus visit?
- What are the application deadlines for admission and financial aid?
- Do you accept Advanced Placement credits?
- What additional academic services do you offer students?
- Career counseling?
- Study skills workshops?
- When must I choose a major?
- What types of extra-curricular activities and clubs are there on campus?
Gannon Bldg, Room 221
Additional contact information »