Regarding these resource links, we have carefully selected each site with the belief that it provides useful and accurate information. Readers are encouraged to critically review and verify the information provided on each web site, since we cannot guarantee accuracy.
- Growing Bolder delivers empowering stories that inspire audiences of all ages to believe that it's never too late to achieve their dreams. Airing on PBS stations nationwide.
- Out of the Darkness: American Society of Suicide Prevention
- Depression Center: University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- We've Been There: Depression and Bipolar Alliance
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Community Mental Health(CMH) - Lansing
- Mental Health America
- National Mental Health Information Center
- Suicide Prevention and Information Center
- Counseling and Wellness Center Bradley University
- Virtual Pamphlet Collection University of Chicago
- Asset Building
- U. S. Farm Report
- Michigan Farm Bureau
- 40 Money Management TIPS Every College Student Should Know
- Self Help Brochures from University of Illinois Counseling Center
Back to table of contents for more online mental health resources.
More Mental Health Resources
Mental Health Outreach and Awareness Special Events
Want to do some career assessments?
Check out this:
Sue Muma, Associate Dean of
Gannon Building - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1924
Fax: (517) 483-9645
Additional contact information »