- Desired Outcomes of Training
- ITV Training Pre-Assessment Questionnaire
- Technical Information & Tips
- Preparation for Class
- Attend an ITV Class in Session
- Experienced Past or Current ITV Faculty
- ITV Training Post-Assessment Questionnaire
This online manual is intended for new interactive television (ITV) faculty. It was designed to aid instructors new to Interactive Television classes in the development of their ITV courses. The manual includes information in an easy to access format which will save new faculty members time and help them to avoid missteps common to first time ITV instructors. While you may click on a topic in any order, from the Table of Contents, it is recommended that you look at the Desired Outcomes first, take the Pre-Assessment Questionnaire and then study the specific topics.
We hope you enjoy using this on-line manual. Begin exploring the guide.
Developed by Melissa DeRosia. Edited by Carol Geer and Tracy Price with contributions from Marc Smyth, Media Services (Revised 2008)