ITV Observation Guide
You may wish to print a copy of this.
While observing an ITV class in session and when viewing your own taped session, use these guidelines and watch for the following.
- Observe how the instructor:
- Engages the class in small group work
- Incorporates a variety of activities
- Encourages collaborative learning
- Engages the class in large group discussion
- Maintains good eye contact with the camera
- Uses large print, readable overheads
- Addresses all students by their names
- Gives equal attention to remote students
- Expresses a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Appears competent with the technology in the classroom