Lesson 4: Examples of Student Learning Outcomes
- Given a list of medical terms related to the respiratory system, the learner will be able to define them with 80% accuracy.
- Upon completion of the laboratory assignment and three opportunities to
practice on a fellow student, the learner will perform postural drainage and
percussion on a patient utilizing the following criteria:
- The correct hand position.
- The correct drainage positions for each segment.
- Identification of any side effects and the modification or stopping of therapy as necessitated depending on the severity of these side effects.
- Given a list of criteria as determined by the class members who have participated in team-building activities, the student will demonstrate appropriate team skills as evaluated by his/her team members and/or the instructor.
- Using all listed references and working individually, students will be able to assess, in writing, the impact of ... on the ... with 75% accuracy.
- Using a calculator, the successful student will be able to compute measures of volume according to standard formulas with 100% accuracy.
Open Hours for "Get The Grades Out Week"
December 9 - 12: 8 am - 6 pm
December 13: 8 am - 5 pm
December 16: 8 am - 6 pm
December 17: 8 am - 7 pm
To send an APPLEGRAM online,
fill-out the Applegram form.