Lesson 2.2.2: Email Feedback
- In a course where all students have access to a computer, the instructor poses a question via course email and invites students to respond within a specific period of time.
- The instructor could follow this up with an email response.
- Sample questions might include:
- If you were the instructor, what one change would you implement to make the assignments more meaningful?
- If you were the instructor, what one specific change would you make to enhance learning in this course?
- Students may feel more comfortable giving feedback in this forum.
Open Hours for "Get The Grades Out Week"
December 8 - 11: 8 am - 6 pm
December 12: 8 am - 5 pm
December 16: 8 am - 7 pm
To send an APPLEGRAM online,
fill-out the Applegram form.