Student Sexual Misconduct Complaints
Lansing Community College values strives to protect the learning and employment environment for all students. The following resources are available to you:
If you, or someone you know, feels that you are a victim of sexual misconduct by a fellow student, please contact:
Christine Thompson, Student Title IX Coordinator
Location: GB 133
Greg Mallek, Deputy Student Title IX Coordinator
Location: GB 460
To submit a complaint against a student:
- Fill out the complaint form. You can download the form above or submit a complaint online using the link in the yellow box above.
- Schedule an appointment with the Student Title IX Coordinator to discuss some options. You can reach the Student Title IX Coordinator at 517-483-9632.
- Some things you should know:
- The College will make every effort to treat each complainant with dignity and respect.
- The College must engage in a good faith investigation to determine which steps if any will be taken.
- The College will make every effort to ensure confidentiality up until a certain point in its investigation.
- The College will investigate each complaint based on the information provided to us. In the interim, we may decide to take steps to preserve the educational environment for the complainants.
- The College will attempt to identify community or College resources to assist the complainants.
- For a more detailed description of the College's Student Title IX Complaint process, please review the Title IX Complaint process above.
Office of Risk Management and Legal Services
Phone: (517) 483-1730