- Assessment Center - Testing information including a link to the off-site proctor request form.
- Center for Teaching Excellence - Resource available to Instructors including information on the Teaching Online Certification course.
- Computer Lab: Main Campus - Information on the main campus computer lab available for Instructors to use.
- Computer Lab: West Campus - Information on the west campus computer lab available for Instructors to use.
- Disability Support Services - Information for those who have a disability and wish to receive reasonable accommodation.
- eLearning Department - Available to assist Instructors with Desire2Learn at email@example.com or (517) 483-1839.
- Help Desk - Technical support available at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 483-5221.
- Library - Links to the library catalog, online databases, and 24/7 online chat with a librarian. Information on how to use the library in Desire2Learn courses is available at: http://www.lcc.edu/library/foryou/faculty/d2l/.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »