Desire2Learn: Crosslisting Request
Please fill in the information below if you wish to crosslist (i.e. combine) two or more course sections (CRNs) into a single course site.
- Crosslisting will combine multiple CRNs into one existing course site. The existing course site, called the Active Course Site, will contain all student and Instructor enrollments.
- The crosslisting process takes place overnight. Once the crosslisting request has been processed, users will see only the Active Course Site and will not see the additional CRNs that were crosslisted.
- Content for the course should be added to the Active Course Site only.
- Courses that are crosslisted must have the same Start and End Dates in the Student Information System (Banner).
If you have more than 9 CRNs to crosslist, please contact the eLearning Department at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field for completion of the request.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding Desire2Learn.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.