eLearning Instructor Resources
- ADA Compliance - A list of resources for creating ADA accessible and compliant content.
- Adobe Connect Guides - A list of step-by-step guides developed by eLearning for how to use Adobe Connect.
- Course Management System (CMS) Guest Access Request - A form available to request guest access to the CMS for someone outside of LCC for limited purposes.
- Course Management System (CMS) Policies - A list of current policies related to the CMS.
- Course Management System (CMS) Request Forms - A list of forms available in myLCC related to the CMS.
- Course Management System (CMS) Standards - A list of standards for using the CMS developed by the eLearning Advisory Board.
- Desire2Learn for Instructors - Required training for new Instructors to learn to use Desire2Learn.
- eLearning Instructor Help Wiki - Various instructional documents available for Instructors to learn to use the features of Desire2Learn.
- Express Server - A list of documents available to help Instructors set up and use the Express Server.
- Feature Requests - A list of the feature requests the eLearning Department has submitted to Desire2Learn.
- Instructional Designer - Available to assist Instructors with course creation and maintenance. Any assistance you need with instructional design should be submitted by service request by calling (517) 483-5221 or emailing email@example.com.
- Netiquette - A list guidelines for communicating clearly and effectively online.
- Respondus Lockdown Browser - A list of resources for using Respondus Lockdown Browser and locations on campus with it loaded.
- Technology Tools for Instructors - A list of technology tools available for Instructors to use to enhance their content.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding Desire2Learn.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.