Brenda Brown - MGMT225
The eLearning Department Partnership with Brenda Brown Resulted in the Following Changes to her MGMT225 and other Master Course Sites:
- Created six custom course themes with distinct business imagery for each course, in multiple color schemes to differentiate between multiple sections of the same course.
- Created module Checklists that list each required assignment.
- Reviewed technologies for creating interactive content in courses using iSpring and SoftChalk.
- Reviewed Desire2Learn tools including Intelligent Agents, Manage Dates, and Release Conditions for course enhancement.
- All changes made by the eLearning Department were reviewed to ensure ADA Compliance as well as meeting the Course Management System Standards.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding Desire2Learn.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.