Michael Murphy - WRIT127
The eLearning Department Partnership with Michael Murphy Resulted in the Following Changes to his WRIT127 Master Course Site:
- General reorganization to increase ease of use for students.
- Addition of general chats for use in the course such as for office hours.
- Addition of a course policies checklist with a release condition to ensure students read and understand the course policies prior to gaining access the course content.
- Addition of Google Draw within the course for use as a whiteboard in collaborative assignments.
- All changes made by the eLearning Department were reviewed to ensure ADA Compliance as well as meeting the Course Management System Standards.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.