Ghada Khoury - STAT215
The eLearning Department Partnership with Ghada Khoury Resulted in the Following Changes to her STAT215 Master Course Site:
- Duplicate content was removed and existing content was reorganized so students are able to access the content they need more easily.
- Checklists added to each unit with the readings and assignments due for that unit.
- The homepage for the site was reorganized with fewer widgets so students could find the material they need quickly.
- Added a simple theme that would be visually interesting without distracting students from the course content.
- Added a navbar header with the title of the course and the Instructor name.
- All changes made by the eLearning Department were reviewed to ensure ADA Compliance as well as meeting the Course Management System Standards.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding Desire2Learn.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.