Kim Steele - HIST211
The eLearning Department Partnership with Kim Steele Resulted in the Following Changes to her HIST211 Master Course Site:
- Created custom course theme and layout including Instructor information widget.
- Created module Checklists that list each required assignment.
- Created Intelligent Agents for course access and assignment completion reporting to the Instructor.
- Implemented Release Conditions to ensure that students reviewed critical course documents in the Getting Started module before moving on to the next module.
- All changes made by the eLearning Department were reviewed to ensure ADA Compliance as well as meeting the Course Management System Standards.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding Desire2Learn.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at email@example.com or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.