Coming Summer 2013: How can Instructors prepare for the new version of Desire2Learn?
- Desire2Learn New Version Summary Website - A single webpage containing all of the update videos sent to Instructors since January, as well as links to the handouts and instructional documents.
- Desire2Learn Drop-In Assistance
- Instructors who would like assistance with the
new version of Desire2Learn can come to the eLearning Department
during the times below. Appointments can also be scheduled for
those with questions who cannot attend.
- Thursday, June 6, 2013; 7:30 am - 5:00 pm; TLC 427B
- Friday, June 7, 2013; 7:30 am - 4:00 pm; TLC 427B
- Monday, June 10, 2013; 11:00 am - 2:00 pm; TLC 427B
- Tuesday, June 11, 2013; 11:00 am - 2:00 pm; TLC 427B
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013; 11:00 am - 2:00 pm; TLC 427B
- Desire2Learn Video Illustrating Differences Between the Current and New Versions - A video giving a side-by-side comparison of the current and new versions of Desire2Learn.
- New Desire2Learn Navigation Menu - A handout displaying the navigation drop-down menus within the new version of Desire2Learn which can be used for reference when using the new version.
- Help for Students - Instructors can add the Desire2Learn student preview video to their course(s) to remind students of what they can expect.
How can students prepare for the new version of Desire2Learn?
- Student Preview Email - An email was sent to students on Friday, March 15, 2013 outlining the major changes in the new version of Desire2Learn. A reminder email was sent Thursday, May 2, 2013.
- Student Preview Video - A preview video outlining the major changes that will affect students in the new version of Desire2Learn.
- Student Preview Handout - A handout available at the Welcome Center regarding how students can prepare for the new version of Desire2Learn.
- Desire2Learn for Students - An updated version of Desire2Learn for Students will be released prior to the start of Summer 2013. Face-to-Face sessions will also be available.
For a list of previously sent communications regarding the new version of Desire2Learn, please visit: http://www.lcc.edu/elearning/faculty/documents/d2l10/communications/index.aspx.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »