eLearning Student Resources
Every semester, LCC offers Desire2Learn for Students in two formats, Face-to-Face and Online. To register for a face-to face session, select the button below.
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Taking summer classes? Need to use Desire2Learn? LCC is upgrading to the newest version of Desire2Learn in Summer 2013! For more information:
- Video: http://youtu.be/znVBkob6qOw
- Email: http://www.lcc.edu/elearning/students/documents/d2l10/communications/student-email.pdf
- 100% Online Degrees and Certificates - A list of all of the degree and certificate programs that can currently be completed 100% online.
- Course Offerings: Hybrid - A list of the courses offered as hybrid for the current semester.
- Course Offerings: Online - A list of the courses offered online for the current semester.
- Desire2Learn Feedback Form - A form available to students to provide feedback on what features they would like to see in Desire2Learn.
- Desire2Learn for Students - A training available to teach students how to use common features of Desire2Learn.
- Desire2Learn Student Guides - Various instructional documents available for students to learn to use the features of Desire2Learn.
- LCC Mobile - An app with access to various LCC and Desire2Learn resources available on iPhone, Android or Blackberry devices.
- Online Student Services - A list of services available online to students taking classes at LCC.
- Online Student Success Stories - Testimonials from successful students who have taken classes online.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »