eLearning Student Support and Resources
- Course Offerings: Hybrid - A list of the courses offered as hybrid for the current semester.
- Course Offerings: Online - A list of the courses offered online for the current semester.
- Degrees and Certificates - A list of all of the degree and certificate programs that can currently be completed online.
- Desire2Learn TechBits -Weekly web series targeting current student needs. Videos provide D2L support based on actual student questions, feedback, and service requests.
- Desire2Learn Feedback Form - A form available to students to provide feedback on what features they would like to see in D2L.
- eLearning Student Blog - Online blog designed to provide weekly D2L tips, technology news, timely information for taking courses, and utilizing online college resources..
- eLearning Student Help Wiki - Online knowledgebase with over 80 step-by-step instructional guides and demonstration videos that focus on D2L features, as well as related third party technologies at the college.
- LCC Mobile - An app with access to various LCC and D2L resources available on iPhone or Android devices.
- Learning Online at LCC - Simulation-based, interactive training that aims to prepare students to be successful in an online learning environment, as well as guided lessons using D2L and its' features.
- Netiquette - A list guidelines for communicating clearly and effectively online.
- Office Hours - One-on-one D2L support offered to new and continuing students, each semester, in the Learning Commons for all courses at the college.
- Online Course Readiness Quiz - Online inventory to help students determine the course type(s) (online, hybrid, or face-to-face) that are best suited to meet their current needs.
- Online Student Services - A list of services available online to students taking classes at LCC.
- Online Student Success Stories - Testimonials from successful students who have taken classes online.
- Walk-In Assistance - Just-in-time, one-on-one and small group D2L support for new and continuing students, available during regular business hours.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.