Students Can Get Help with Desire2Learn!
Wednesday, and Thursday
from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
at the Learning Commons, Computer Tutoring Room in A&S 108
The eLearning Department can assist you with Desire2Learn questions regarding:
- Navigating Content and
- Accessing and Navigating Desire2Learn
- Accessing Course Content
- Assessment Tools:
- Posting to Discussion Forums
- Submitting Assignments to Dropboxes
- Taking Quizzes and Exams
- Communication Tools:
- Using the Course Classlist to Send Email
- Using Desire2Learn Email and Settings
- Grades and User Progress:
- Accessing Course Grades
- Accessing Grades in Dropboxes
- Tracking Course Progress
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding Desire2Learn.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at email@example.com or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.