eLearning Student Resources
- Course Offerings: Hybrid - A list of the courses offered as hybrid for the current semester.
- Course Offerings: Online - A list of the courses offered online for the current semester.
- Degrees and Certificates - A list of all of the degree and certificate programs that can currently be completed online.
- Desire2Learn Feedback Form - A form available to students to provide feedback on what features they would like to see in Desire2Learn.
- Desire2Learn for Students - A training available to teach students how to use common features of Desire2Learn.
- eLearning Student Blog - Tips and tricks for learning online and using Desire2Learn.
- eLearning Student Help Wiki - Various instructional guides available for students to learn to use the features of Desire2Learn.
- LCC Mobile - An app with access to various LCC and Desire2Learn resources available on iPhone, Android or Blackberry devices.
- Netiquette - A list guidelines for communicating clearly and effectively online.
- Online Course Readiness Quiz - A self assessment to determine what type of courses (online, hybrid, or face-to-face) would be best for a student's learning style.
- Online Student Services - A list of services available online to students taking classes at LCC.
- Online Student Success Stories - Testimonials from successful students who have taken classes online.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding Desire2Learn.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.