Ways to Give
Your gift to the Lansing Community College Foundation can help make a student's dream of a quality education come true. There are many ways planned gifts can benefit you and Lansing Community College. Options listed on this site offer different tax advantages for different donors. Please take a look and see what type of gift might be right for you.
The following shows how a gift of any size can really make a difference:
- $25,000 or more, payable outright or over three to five years, can set up an endowment fund, leaving a lasting legacy of education for the future.
- $3,000 covers tuition, fees and books for one full-time student for one year at LCC
- $1,500 provides tuition, fees and books for one part-time student for one year at LCC
- $2,000 can create a named annually funded restricted scholarship
- $219 covers tuition for one student for one 3 credit hour class
- $100 can purchase a book for a student who cannot afford books
Ways to Support the Mission
You can make a gift to the Lansing Community College Foundation in a number of ways that may fit your giving preference. Gifts by cash or check, stocks, real estate, or gifts in your will, are all welcomed.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy click the link above.
There are many ways planned gifts can benefit you and Lansing Community College. Options listed on this site offer different tax advantages for different donors, please take a look and see what type of gift might be right for you.
Donors make endowment gifts to fulfill and assure their own unique philanthropic mission. See how you can donate to a program that means a lot to you.
Phone: (517) 483-1985
Additional contact information »