Health and Wellness Education
Fitness and Wellness offers a selection of courses aimed at practical fitness and wellness education. Many of the courses emphasize personal growth and understanding of medical and nutritional advancements. Course examples include stress management, fitness, healthy lifestyles, and nutrition.
Clicking on a Health and Wellness Education course below will take you directly to the search course listing page, which includes course description.
How to Register For Health and Wellness Education Courses:
- Click on the course link.
- Choose the semester during which you would like to take the class
- Scroll through the "Subject" options until you find Phys Fitn: Health/Fitn Wlns, and highlight with curser.
- Click the Get Courses button.
- Find the course number of the class you want and click the lab, lecture or lab/lecture highlighted link to see times and days offered.
- To register you must login by clicking on the secured login highlighted link and following the prompts.
Fitness and Wellness Program
Health and Human Services Bldg, Room 108
Phone: (517) 483-1410
Additional contact information »