With the High School Diploma Completion Initiative, you can get your high school diploma and earn college credits at the same time.
Students take classes at Lansing Community College taught by LCC instructors. This year-round program expects daily attendance and hard work. In return, students will be able to receive a high school diploma from their home high school.
It's time to take the first step on the journey to a better life! Click here to see what current and former students thought about the program.
- You must between the ages of 16 and 19
- You must be enrolled or be able to reenroll in an Ingham or Eaton County high school.
- You must have completed at least 1/2 of the required high school credits needed to graduate from the host high school
If you're ready to take on the challenge and create a new and better life for yourself and your family, please attend one of the following meetings to obtain more information:
How to Apply
- Complete the HSDCI Application by printing off the application.
- Complete the Online Inquiry Record Form to attend Informational Meeting or call (517) 483-9707.
- Required documents for potential HSDCI Students
High School Diploma Completion Initiative
Mackinaw Building, Room 214
Phone: (517) 483-9707
Additional contact information »