The Agreement for Home Use of Microsoft Software
Through this program select Microsoft Software is available to Full-time and Part-time Lansing Community College Employees. Each product is $10.00 unless otherwise specified.
This offer does NOT apply to students.
How to buy:
1. Review the list below to decide what you would like to purchase.
2. Software can be purchased online, or direct from the Media Services Department Office. To purchase online, visit www.lcc.edu/mall. There staff can purchase software using a credit/debit card. Once the order is complete, come to the Media Services Department Office to pick up the software.
3. When buying direct from the Media Services Department Office: Load the proper amount of money on your StarCard.
4. Come to the Media Services Department in TLC 123 and fill out a Campus Agreement Record Sheet.
5. A staff member will then deduct the price from your StarCard and hand you your software and the installation codes to activate.
Windows 8, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows Vista, Windows XP Pro w/SP 2, Windows 2000 Pro, Windows 98 SE, Windows NT Workstation 4.0
Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office 2003, Office XP Pro, Office 2000 Pro
SharePoint Designer 2007, FrontPage 2003, FrontPage XP, FrontPage 2000
Project 2010, Project 2007, Project 2003, Project 2002
Visio 2010, Visio 2007, Visio 2003, Visio 2002
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please call 517-483-1670.
Information Technology Services
Technology and Learning Center, Room 123
Phone: (517) 483-1755
Additional contact information »