Phase 3 - Student Articulation Application
- Complete the Student Articulation Application.
- Keep a copy of the record and send a copy of both documents to K-12 Relations for processing only after the student has graduated from high school.
K-12 Relations Office:
- Send a letter encouraging the student to enroll at LCC and receive free college credit once the student application and proficiency checklist is submitted.
- Verify student eligibility and send the Student Articulation Application to the Director of K-12 Relations to sign.
- Forward the Student Articulation Application to the registrar's office for credit to be awarded. Maintain a copy of the Student Articulation Application in the district/school file.
- Generate a yearly report that includes number of students awarded credit by program of study and district.
Department of K-12 Relations
Mackinaw Building, Room 214
Phone: (517) 483-1723
Additional contact information »