Giving To The Library
Serving more than 1/2 million students, faculty, and staff in
person and from our website each year, the Library is an integral
part of teaching and learning at LCC.
Gifts to the Library program fund support student learning
through enhanced library services and innovation, such as:
- increase access to course textbooks
- build additional classroom space for information literacy
instruction and instructor use
- provide comfortable technology-rich seating and study spaces
for student collaboration
- create defined collaborative and quiet study spaces within
- increase access to current technology for LCC students
"I wasn't able to afford books until
halfway through the semester. Without textbooks on reserve, I'd have
failed my classes before even having a chance to participate.
Because of this service, I currently have a 3.8! "
- Max Donovan,
Make a Difference
Learn more about what your gift
can help us accomplish.
Benefits of Giving
Gifts to the Library are recognized in a
variety of ways.
Library Communications Manager
Mail Code: 1510