Gaming Room Use Guidelines
- No food or drink allowed in room.
- Lights must be on.
- Do not remove furniture or equipment from room.
- Room accommodates up to 4 people.
- Library staff monitors the use and noise level of the gaming
You may be asked to vacate if any of the following apply:
- Unacceptable noise level.
- Checkout period has expired
- Too many people in room
- Inappropriate use
- Users are responsible for their personal belongings. Do not
leave personal items unattended.
- Lansing Community College policies apply to room use.
- Violation of Michigan criminal laws, including Michigan
obscenity laws MCLA 752.361.752.374 is not tolerated.
- A valid StarCard is required for checkout.
- Checkout is limited to one hour per day.
- Room may not be reserved in advance.
Equipment and Games
- Only Library owned games & accessories may be used.
- Library staff will load games for you.
- Games and accessories are available at the Multimedia Desk.
- You may save your game, but the Library can not guarantee your
saved game will persist for future use.
- Do not purchase or download content from the PlayStation Store
or the Wii Shop Channel.
- Library staff are unable to offer in-depth instruction in
- Visit the Multimedia Desk for assistance with games and
Equipment Replacement Fees
The following replacement fees apply to damaged or missing equipment
in the gaming room:
- PS3 Console: $350
- PS3 Controller: $50
- PS3 Games: $60
- Wii Console: $250
- Wii Remote & Nunchuk: $50
- Wii Games: $50
- Wii Accessories: $25