Add a Widget
Add a widget to your course homepage to give students easy access to specific
- Go to Edit Course.
- Select Homepages.
- Hover over the arrow next to the title of the Active
Homepage and select Copy.
- Select the Copy you created in order to edit it. Scroll down and click on
Add Widgets in the column you
want to add the widget to.
- Check the box next to the widget you want to add, e.g.
- Click Add. You can drag the widget to any
column of the homepage. You can delete the widget by hovering
over the upper right hand corner of the widget and clicking on
- Click Save and Close.
- Click on the dropdown below Active Homepage.
Select Copy of the Homepage you just created. Click
- Go back to the course homepage and view the new widget.
What widgets are available?
Visual Thesaurus Widget
Visual Thesaurus is an interactive dictionary and thesaurus which creates
word maps that blossom with meanings and branch to related words. Its innovative
display encourages exploration and learning. You'll understand language in a
powerful new way.
Back to Top