Lower Your Browser Security Settings
To access the library's research databases successfully from off
campus, you may need to lower your browser's security settings.
Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8
- Select Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Move the slider to Medium - Low.
- Click on OK.
- Click on the Safari-menu in Safari.
- Click on the Preferences... item in
the menu - a new window opens.
- Click on the Security icon near the
top of the window.
- Under Accept Cookies the
Always or Only from sites you navigate to
must be selected.
- Save changes by clicking OK.
- You should be able to add items to your shopping cart now.
Back to Top