Your Library Account
You can access your Library Account by clicking on the link
"Your Library Account"
at the top of the page on this website or at the top of the page in
the Library Catalog.
With "Your Library Account" You Can...
- Renew items online
- Place a hold on an item
- Request items to be delivered off-campus
- See what items you have checked out
- View any library fines on your account
- Update your contact information
How to create a Library PIN
Creating your Library PIN (Personal Identification Number) is
easy and can be done immediately by clicking on the link below. You
will be prompted to enter your new PIN twice to verify your PIN.
Your Library PIN is your library password.
- We recommend that you use your myLCC College Portal password (what you use
to log in to Desire2Learn) as your PIN.
- PINs must be a combination of letters and numbers, from 6 to 30
- PINS cannot contain any special characters such as ?!$%& etc.
- You may not use repetitive sequences such as 123 or abc.
- PINS are case sensitive.
How to Reset Your Library PIN
Visit the library catalog reset your Library PIN.
If you need help, please call the Library Checkout Desk at