Fines and Fees
Fines are charged for overdue reserve items.
- 50¢ per hour up to the cost of the item.
Lost and Damaged Items
Replacement fees for lost and damaged items:
- Books, CDs, DVDs: $45
- Browsing paperbacks and READ books $25
- Reference books: $100
- Reserve and Interlibrary loan items: varies by item
- Marker sets and Headphones: $10
- USB and Ethernet cables: $15
- Flash-memory media reader: $60
- You may pay with StarCard, cash, or a personal check.
- Library fees and fine payments are non-refundable.
Check Your Library Fines
You can check your library fines by logging onto
your library account.
Unpaid Fines and Fees
Banner holds are placed on student accounts until all fees are
Please contact the Checkout Desk at 517.483.1626 or via email at
email@example.com if you have questions about a banner hold on