If an item is not available through MeLCat
Step 1: Before Placing a Request
Step 2: Place a Request
Book Request |
Journal Article Request
- Interlibrary Loan is available to LCC students, UC students and
- Students may request up to 8 items at a time.
- Employees may request up to 12 items at a time.
Step 3: Receive Your Items
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for items to arrive.
- Journal articles and book chapters will be sent to your LCC
- Books must be picked up at the Checkout Desk (2nd floor TLC).
- Students and employees at satellite campus locations may receive
items through the
materials delivery service.
- Items will be held for pick-up for 10 days after notification is
Step 4: Return Items
- Items should be returned at the Checkout Desk or the drop box.
- Satellite campus borrowers may return items using the materials