The Library has 48 study rooms for group collaboration and
Study rooms may be checked out by LCC students, faculty and staff
for two hours.
Reserve a study room.
- 1-2 students
- quiet study
- 2nd floor of TLC building
- scanners, monitors connected to LCC's media retrieval system,
- software list
Group Study Rooms
Reserve a group study room.
- 2-4 students
- group collaboration
- located on all 3 floors of TLC building
- computers available in some rooms
How to Reserve a Room
Please make all reservations at least one day in advance.
You may reserve up to two rooms per day, up to one month in advance.
If you are a LCC instructor and have specific needs for your class,
please call the Multimedia Desk at 517.483.1654.
- Call the Multimedia Desk at 517.483.1654.
- Visit us at the Multimedia Desk.
- From the catalog click on the "Title"
- Type either "Group Study Room" or "Study Room".
- Click on the room that you wish to reserve.
- Click on "Book This Room".
- Log on to My Account.
- Select a date and time from the pull down list.
- Click on the "Submit" button.