Skip to content

Mackinaw Building (MB)

430 North Capitol Avenue
Lansing, Michigan 48933

View Map of This Location

Mackinaw Building

Built in 1962, LCC acquired this building in 1967 from Bell Telephone. The building currently provides classroom space for a variety of programs, student support offices, and K-12 Relations.

First Floor

Classrooms

 

Second Floor

High School Diploma Completion Initiative (HSDCI)

MB 214

The Early College

MB 214

K-12 Relations

MB 214

Lansing Community College

Student Affairs Division
Gannon Building
2nd Floor - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1957
Additional contact information »

Facebook Twitter YouTube Flickr

Looking for up-to-date renovation info?

Build Forward Renovation Updates »