Skip to content

Rogers-Carrier House (RCH)

528 North Capitol Avenue
Lansing, Michigan 48933

View Map of This Location

Rogers Carrier House (RCH) at LCC

Sometimes referred to as the "Moon House," this Queen Anne style house was built in 1891 by architect Darius Moon for H. M. Rogers, a local realtor. Acquired by the college in 1967, it was used as a temporary bookstore. Architectural studies students at the college undertook restoration work on the house in 1982. The Foundation/Alumni Office, which provides support for students, faculty, programs and facilities through private-sector fundraising in the community, is located here.

Services

LCC Foundation  

Lansing Community College

Student Affairs Division
TLC Lobby
Phone: (517) 483-1957
Additional contact information »

Facebook Twitter YouTube Flickr

Looking for up-to-date renovation info?

Build Forward Renovation Updates »