Eligibility, Admission Standards, and Funding
- Program open to Veterans, active duty military, reservist, and National Guard personnel.
- Military medic with 2-years full-time equivalent experience.
- Students completing Military Medic to Paramedic will be able to apply for
the Paramedic to RN upon completion of their paramedic education.
- Completion of paramedic education does not guarantee admission into nursing program. Both stages are selective admissions and requires separate applications.
- Students will be required to meet appropriate prerequisites (writing, reading, math level and courses) for each phase of the program.
- Military Medics who are a licensed or certified paramedic can apply for entry into nursing program.
- Detailed admission information for Paramedic to RN can be found here.
- Both phases of program are eligible for GI-funds, Military Tuition Assistance (TA), and standard financial aid.
For more information, contact Lisa Ferris-McCann or call 517-483-1530.
Community Health and Nursing
Health and Human Services Bldg, Room 108
Phone: (517) 483-1410
Additional contact information »