800 Professional Development Courses
Employees have the option of completing up to five professional development
courses per fiscal year.
*If you are a new employee, your required employee trainings (two to three) for that fiscal year will be part of the five allotted courses.
How to Register for a Professional Development Course:
- Browse the available course listings to choose a training.
- Click the Business Training Library link.
- Then choose Business and Professional Skills to view the catalog.
- Contact your supervisor to get approval to register for the selected training.
- Your supervisor needs to submit a service request to the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org or X5221) that you, the employee, have permission to take (name of the course and course number).
- Upon receiving the service request (permission for you to take the training), Organizational Development will then grant access to you, the employee.
- When access has been given, Organizational Development will then send a communication to you, the employee, as well as your supervisor stating that access has been granted to the selected training. You will then be able to register for the training in the Learning Management System (LMS).
Administration Bldg, Room 106
Phone: (517) 483-1879
Additional contact information »