Health and Wellness Education
Clicking on a Health and Wellness Education course below will take you directly to the search course listing page, which includes course description.
How to Register For Health and Wellness Education Courses:
- Click on the course link.
- Choose the semester during which you would like to take the class
- Scroll through the "Subject" options until you find Phys Fitn: Health/Fitn Wlns, and highlight with curser.
- Click the Get Courses button.
- Find the course numbers of the class you want and click the lab, lecture or lab/lecture highlighted link to see times and days offered.
- To register you must login by clicking on the secured login highlighted link and following the prompts.
PFHW 100 -
Health and Wellness Seminar
PFHW 105 - Medical Alternatives for Health and Wellness
PFHW 123 - Human Nutrition
PFHW 133 - Therapeutic Touch and Yoga
PFHW 163 - Healthy Lifestyles
PFHW 164 - Fire Science Healthy Lifestyle
PFHW 181 - Stress Management
PFHW 190 - Wilderness Survival Tech
PFHW 191 - Wild Food Plants
Health and Wellness Faculty
Physical Fitness and Wellness Program
Health and Human Services Bldg.
Phone: (517) 483-1227
Additional contact information »