Fitness and Conditioning Courses
Clicking on a Fitness and Conditioning course below will take you directly to the search course listing page, which includes course description.
How to Register for Fitness and Conditioning Courses:
- Click on the course link.
- Choose the term during which you would like to take the class
- Scroll through the "Subject" options until you find Phys Fitn: Health/Fitn Wlns, and highlight with curser.
- Click the Get Courses button.
- Find the course number of the class you want and click the lab, lecture or lab/lecture highlighted link to see times and days offered.
- To register you must login by clicking on the secured login highlighted link and following the prompts.
PFFT 100 -
Total Fitness A-Fitness
PFFT 101 - Total Fitness B-Nutrition
PFFT 102 - Total Fitness C-Weight Control
PFFT 103 - Total Fitness D-Life Fitness
PFFT 104 - Therapeutic Massage Fitness Lab
PFFT 107 - Jogging: Beginning
PFFT 109 - Introduction to Fitness
PFFT 109 - Silver Stars Exercise
PFFT 109 - Exercise for Learning Readiness
PFFT 111 - Aerobic Boxing
PFFT 113 - Core Strength and Flexibility Training
PFFT 114 - Advanced Circuit Training
PFFT 119 - Fire Academy Fitness Training
PFFT 120 - Aerobic Exercise
PFFT 122 - Step Aerobics
PFFT 134 - Mind/Body Fitness-Nia Technique
PFFT 136 - Dance Exercise
PFFT 147 - Basketball Fitness Training
PFFT 169- Fit for Life Exercise
PFFT 170 - Yoga: Beginning
PFFT 171 - Yoga: Continuing
PFFT 180 - Seminar: Special Subjects
Fitness and Conditioning Faculty
Mary Jo Hardy
Physical Fitness and Wellness Program
Health and Human Services Bldg.
Phone: (517) 483-1227
Additional contact information »