"Recipients of the Achievement of Excellence in Procurement Award for 2003,
2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 &
Achievement of Success of Excellence in Procurement Award
The Achievement of Excellence in Procurement award is designed to recognize organizational excellence in procurement. The program measures innovation, professionalism, e-procurement, productivity and leadership attributes of the procurement function.
For more information on the National Purchasing Institute please visit www.nationalpurchasinginstitute.org
Achievement in Excellence in Procurement Award Letter.
Service Level Agreement
- Purchasing Processes
Michigan Public Purchasing Officers Association (MPPOA) - Agency of the Year 2010
|Event:||"How To Do Business With LCC"
|When:||Quarterly (calendar below)
Washington Court Place Building
309 N Washington Square, 2nd Floor, Room 225
Lansing MI 48933
|Time:||10:00 am to 11:00 am
|Topics:||Learn how to become a vendor to
LCC; how to complete Vendor Application;
Register for Bid4Michigan; learn the bid
process; and how awards are made; Meet the
|Calendar for 2016||1/5/16
- Guide to Doing Business with Lansing Community College
- Bid 4 Michigan link to view LCC Bids and Competitive Proposals for Vendors
- How to register with Bid 4 Michigan to view Lansing Community College Bids and Proposals.
- Register as a Lansing Community College Vendor
- Directions to LCC East
- Directions to Lansing Community College
- Directions to LCC West
- Downtown Campus Map
- LCC Surplus Equipment Auction
Request for Proposal - RFP #30300-622-16DE - BCI Qualified Supplier - Instructor Pool (Independent Contractor) Documents
Open through June 30, 2019
Request for Proposal - RFP #1300-604-15SS - Grant Writer Services Pool and RFP #1300-605-15SS - Grant Evaluator Services Pool Documents
Open through December 31, 2019
The master GRANT EVALUATOR/WRITER SERVICES POOL agreement resulting from these Request for Proposals will be for one year beginning January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016, with three (1) one year options to extend for an overall total of four years. Vendors may be admitted to the GRANT EVALUATOR/WRITER SERVICES POOL during the period of the master agreement (Ongoing Review/Acceptance Process) by completing the required submittals as detailed in these Request for Proposals. The college will evaluate and determined if the Vendor meets the requirements for admission to the pools. All decisions of the college are final.
Campus Customer links
- Compliance -- Vendor Performance Instructions and Form
- How to pay registration fees
- Third Party Services Agreements
- Policies and Procedures -- Purchasing Procedures Manual - you need to be able to log into MyLCC for access.
- Tax Exempt Form - you need to be able to log into MyLCC for Access - To access document use Internet Explorer
- CDW-G Hewlett Packard - For non-LCC purchases only - This is for employee and student CDW-G Hewlett Packard purchases.
Lansing Community College Purchasing Department is a professional service organization providing:
- Purchasing Overview - Purchase Order Process
- Acquisition planning
- Contract services and commodities
- Contract administration
- Decentralized purchasing
- Purchasing training
- Simplified purchases
- Sole Source - Intended Purchases FY 15/16
- Sole Source - Intended Purchases FY 16-17
- Purchasing Policy
- Purchasing Scoreboard
- Furniture Policy - To access document use Internet Explorer
- Furniture Purchase Procedure - To access document use Internet Explorer
- Furniture Repair Warranty Information
We will earn our customers' confidence through continuous improvement driven by the professionalism, integrity, teamwork and innovation of the Purchasing Department Staff.
Purchasing Department Values Statement
Our guiding principles ensure that we focus on the things that matter to our customers. They are:
- Continuous improvement is essential to our success
- Integrity is never compromised
- Quality comes first
- Staff involvement is a way of life
- Those we serve are the focus of everything we do
- We have many partners
Responsibility and authority to make commitments for purchase are assigned to the Purchasing Department. This includes all contacts with suppliers regarding price, delivery, quantity requirements or other matters of a contractual nature and are to be made only by Purchasing staff. Lansing Community College is not obligated to pay for any purchases made otherwise.
Purchasing authority is delegated in the following ways:
- Blanket purchase order
- LCC Card
- Petty cash
Our goal is simple -- it's to help you reach yours. We welcome your questions and comments. Please contact us at (517)483-1785.
Washington Court Place, Room 214
Phone: (517) 483-1785
Additional contact information »