LCC Cardholder must complete the Dispute Form for reporting disputed items and
The dispute form is located in two locations:
LCC Cardholder Guide Information - Must have access to MyLCC
Information included on form includes
- Employee signature and LCC Card account number
- Dollar amount of suspected error or fraudulent charge
- Reference number and Vendor name from the statement
- Description of the error and an explanation of why you believe the transaction to be in error.
Email the completed form to Chase Card Services at email@example.com and copy to the Purchasing Office at (517)483-5289. When emailing the form place the last four numbers of your Chase Commercial Card in the subject line.
- Chase will investigate and report findings back to Employee that generated the Dispute.
- When transaction is found to be invalid, LCC Card account will be credited.
- When transaction is found to be valid, the charge will be re-applied to the LCC Card account.
- Contact LCC's Accounts Payables and inform them that you are disputing a charge.
1. Notify Purchasing at ext 1785 so your card can be inactivated.
2. Report unauthorized charges to the Fraud Department at
3. A new LCC Card will be ordered and will arrive in 5-7 days.
4. Complete dispute form and email to Chase at
firstname.lastname@example.org and Purchasing Department (517) 483-5289. When emailing the form place the last four numbers of your Chase Commercial Card in the subject line.
Washington Court Place, Room 214
Phone: (517) 483-1785
Additional contact information »