How to Obtain a "One Time Increase"
There are times when you need a "one time increase" on your LCC Card. Perhaps it is the start of the semester, a special project you are assigned or other situation. You can request a "one time increase" by using these easy-to-follow steps:
- This process applies to LCC Cards with limits of less than $4,999. All transactions of $4,999 or higher must be placed on a Banner Requisition as the College Purchasing Policy requires competitive bids by Purchasing. NOTE: You are prohibited from "splitting" orders to stay under $4,999 limit.
- Submit your request for a "one time increase" to your supervisor via email stating the rationale for the increase.
- If your supervisor approves, they would then forward their approval to the Dean/ELT member in your division.
- The Dean/ELT member will review the request, and send an email to the LCC Card Administrator stating approval and the "one time increase" amount authorized and the time period for which this approval expires. This is usually a few days to give the LCC Cardholder time to place the order.
- Once the LCC Card Administrator receives approval from the Dean/ELT member the request is submitted to Chase Bank. The increase will be effective within 24 hours.
- The LCC Cardholder will receive an email from Purchasing notifying them the "one time increase" has been processed and they may place the order.
- The LCC Card limit will revert to the original limit on the date set by the Dean/ELT member.
Washington Court Place, Room 214
Phone: (517) 483-1785
Additional contact information »