LCC Quality, Planning & Economic Development
What is our goal/objective?
To facilitate a functional unit's planning; quality and assessment initiatives by utilizing various quality enhancement tools (Balanced Scorecard, Baldrige, and Plan-Do-Check-Act Model) that help the areas integrate planning, assessment and improvement.
Who are our customers?
They are functional units, departments, and staff.
What are our services?
- Rethink a unit or department's planning, objectives, or goals and realign those to goals/objectives in the College Strategy Plan.
- Help to develop action strategies to implement the unit's mission.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to assess outcomes.
- Improve the performance of departmental processes.
- Enhance their knowledge of planning, assessment, and improvement strategies.
How do we deliver our services?
- Educating: we provide training for individuals and groups engaged in planning, assessment, or improvement projects through workshops, and training materials.
- Developing Models: we develop models based on continuous quality improvement principles that help units translate their goals into action plans and establish performance measures/indicators.
- Consulting and Facilitating Services: are available to assist teams and units involved in planning, assessment, and improvement efforts.
- Creating Information Solutions: we help units to identify key data needed in assessment and improvement.
How do we measure ourselves?
- Qualitative Measures: increased collaboration among functional units, improved synchronization of a unit's goals and strategic goals, service outcomes through follow-up, and survey.
- Quantitative Measures: pertinent data such as the number of groups/departments served; the scope of service; number of training/workshops provided, number of requests for service.
Quality, Planning & Economic Development
Washington Court Place
Phone: (517) 483-1975