Schedule Adjustment Procedure
For students who were registered by the deadline but need to make schedule adjustments for most sections, including those that are full semester, first 8 weeks, and first 12 weeks.
- Determine that all of the required course prerequisites have been met and seats are available.
- Log into myLCC and click on the Banner link to drop or add course(s).
The deadline to register for full semester, first 8 weeks and the first 12 week courses is the seventh day of the semester. Late-start sections are available for registration online until the day before the teaching period begins for that particular section.
For students who want to register in courses that begin the last 8 weeks, last 12 weeks, last 14 weeks and last 15 weeks
- Verify that a seat is available in the section by:
- Determine that all of the required course prerequisites have been met.
- Register online if teaching period has not started.
- If the teaching period has started, obtain a Registration Form from a Student Service area. Acquire the instructor's and department's approval from the academic department. Admission to the course is at the discretion of the instructor, and the satisfaction of college guidelines for registration. Return the completed form to a student service area to finalize enrollment.
Note: Prerequisite overrides are managed within each division/department.
Gannon Bldg, Room 203
Phone: (517) 483-1200
Additional contact information »